Laparkan Trading Limited, a leading and widely established International Logistics Organisation is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced General Manager, with proficiency in coordinating targeted business strategies and operational excellence, in the transportation and logistics industry, to lead its operations in Guyana.
Excellent benefits package offered including Health Insurance, Pension contribution, paid holidays, vacation and sick days and much more!
Join our dynamic team today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Comprehensive understanding of skills needed to manage ongoing business planning processes while developing strategies to meet future challenges.
- Previous experience in the freight industry (air and ocean)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong, successful leadership experience and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong computer skills a must. Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have a “can do” attitude.
- Local Guyanese resident preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification, plus five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Job Application Details Send resumes to h[email protected] or visit our website www.laparkan.com to apply