• Processing of sales transaction and operating cash register efficiently
• Ensuring a receipt is issued for every sale transaction
• Assisting with Pricing and Barcoding Merchandise
• Maintaining outstanding customer service
• Assist in Cleaning Store Area, Bonds, Shelves and Counters
• Assist in restocking counters/shelves
At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
Experience: At least six months to one-year experience in a similar position.
Essential Skills: Must have strong numerical skills, Knowledge of point of sale and good customer service.
Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements to better serve customers.
Accurately and efficiently enter purchases into cash register, maintain all cash and other forms of payment securely in the cash register.
Must ALWAYS count cash in presence of customer and issue a receipt for every sale transaction.
Assist in keeping store area, bonds, counters and shelves clean and tidy at all times.
Assist in barcoding and pricing merchandise accurately.
Assist in restocking shelves/Counter and keeping merchandise displayed in an organized manner.
Any other task as assigned from time to time.
Attractive Salary & Remuneration.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or drop off in store at Giftland mall location. SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED