Reporting to the Projects Manager/Senior Engineer, the individual will be responsible for providing operational support in respect of general administration, organizing raw materials, mobilizing the team, requisitioning for materials and resources, ensuring general compliance, handling staff issues, settling payments, monitoring construction progress and generating progress reports.
A Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction/Building Engineer
Three years of related work experience;
Must have good interpersonal skills;
Maturity and accountability;
Knowledge of inventory management;
Ability to work independently in a dynamic working environment;
Appreciation for different personality types;
Self-disciplined and results-driven;
Ability to take initiative, detect deviations, conduct assessments and make recommendations.
In detail, the individual will perform the following duties:
1. Scouting areas for safe mobilization and set up of projects site;
2. Organise, receive, and register employees assigned to the project site;
3. Requisition, monitor and manage supplies for the project site;
4. Ensure PPEs, meals, and accommodation are arranged for staff entering the site;
5. Take note of construction progress and submit a report by end of each day’s shift;
6. Prudent management of given resources;
7. Keeping a record of daily time sheet;
8. Requisitioning for staff payments;
9. Managing and settling operational and incidental expenses;
10. Keeping an inventory of all stocks sent to the location;
11. Liaising with the Construction Foreman and other key personnel in understanding their news and provide updates on work progress;
12. To perform any related duties associated with this position.
To commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Interested applicants may email their cover letter and detailed CV to [email protected] or may address and submit applications to: The Human Resources Manager International Import & Supplies 15 Garnett Street, Campbellville, Georgetown. (Clerk of Works)