Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for accurately gathering, entering and processing information received. Transfer information received into the company’s database to help support the operations team.
- Knowledge of Spreadsheets
- Typing Speed of 35-40WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft office Applications-Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 1+ years of related work experience.
- Diploma preferred
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess professional and courteous demeanor
- Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Source for data and information to be entered into a spreadsheet
- Prepare spread sheet to be used in entering data
- Enter data and information into the company or customer’s database
- Type data and reports in word or spreadsheet format
- Update the data and information on a company’s database
- Read and edit data and information contained in the company’s database
- Sort and arrange data and information stored into batches for easy access and reference
- Comply with the company’s data entry procedures and techniques
- Review and verify the company’s data from time to time to ensure that data contained are up to date and relevant
- Ensure the safety of stored files by creating a database back up
- Ensure the confidentiality of data stored in the company’s database.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Click here to apply: https://smrtr.io/93GvY