CCI, a Publicly Traded Company engaged in the production of Corrugated Packaging and related products, has vacancies for the following positions:
Job Objective and Duties: To ensure maximum availability/uninterrupted operation of the Company’s heavy duty mobile equipment (lift trucks, delivery trucks, etc.), power generators and other utility equipment by performing efficient and effective servicing, maintenance, and repair of same as needed.
- Technical certification from a recognized institution in the maintenance and repair of gasoline and diesel-powered heavy duty mobile equipment such as forklifts and lorries, power generators and other industrial utility equipment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with said heavy-duty mobile equipment, compressors, and diesel power generators (including 300 to 1500 kVa Volvo and/or Cummins generator sets).
Competencies: Inclusive of qualifications and experience, the candidate should also have:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Drive, and a high regard for occupational health and safety and housekeeping standards in the execution of duties.
- Ability to work shift and/or irregular hours when required.
Job Objective and Duties: To be a part of team responsible for ensuring maximum protection of all company assets via:
- Conducting regular checks of the company’s compound and all buildings therein.
- Recording of logs.
- Monitoring and reacting promptly to any security incidents/ emergencies.
- Ensuring compliance with workplace safety and security measures etc.
- Secondary level education.
- Prior experience as a Security Officer or experience in any branch of the disciplined services (Guyana Defense Force/Guyana Police force),
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong discipline and leadership skills which may enable upward mobility into a supervisory role.
- Be able to work 12-hour shifts.
- valid driver’s License would be an asset.
CCI offers an attractive compensation package which includes company subsidized Health Care and private Pension Plan participation, company provided Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Allowance, among other benefits.
Job Application Details
The Human Resources Officer,
Caribbean Container Inc.,
Public Road Farm, East Bank Demerara.
Applications can be posted to: Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: MONDAY JUNE 27th, 2022
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Guyana