The Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc. (GuySuCo) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Electrical Engineer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper installation, sendee and maintenance of all electrical equipment in the factory, co-generation power plant and to offer sendees to the Estate as necessary.
- Prepare annual and three (3) years electrical operational and maintenance plan for all areas of responsibility.
- Prepare the annual procurement plan on all electrical spares and follow through with the procurement process until all items are received.
- Liaise closely with the respective sectional engineers regarding the daily, weekly, crop and annual work programme of the various sections of the sugar mill.
- Ensure up-to-date cataloging and asset management of all electrical equipment in the plant.
- Incumbent must have the ability to function as electrical lead in the operations and interfacing with other engineers to design pragmatie solutions to production challenges in the sugar mill.
- Communicate technical information with all staff within the relevant sections so as to maintain job standard and improve factory efficiency
MINIMUM QUALIFIC ATION REQUIRED:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering along with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Shift Manager in an industrial environment.
A Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University plus five (5) years of industrial plant experience preferably in a food production environment.
- Job Application Details If you have the skills set above, and arc ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, then please email your application to: [email protected] or to the Head Human Resources - Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc. Head Office LBI East Coast Demerara For full Job Description please visit our website - www.guysuco.gy