Demerara Distillers Limited & Subsidiaries (DDL) is seeking qualified and skilled technical applicants for the following positions. Successful applicants will be required to:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on the company’s assets, and when required, respond to emergency situations to minimise downtime
- Complete all maintenance and repair check sheets in keeping with the company’s policies and technical standards, and where necessary, report to the Supervisor on the operating condition and maintenance requirements of the assets.
Applicants should possess at a minimum
- Electrician -Technical Certificate in Electrical Installation, with at least 1 year’s experience, preferably in an industrial environment working on electrical equipment and installations.
- Diesel Mechanic -Technical Certificate in Auto Mechanics or Agricultural Machinery, with at least 1 year’s experience as a Diesel Mechanic working on vehicles, and heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
- Machine Technician -Technical Certificate in a mechanical or electrical field, with at least 1 year’s experience preferably working in a production plant on shift, to operate and maintain production lines, machines and equipment to meet production demand at the desired product quality and plant efficiencies
Ideal applicants must have a willingness to work flexible hours as required.
Kindly address your application to:
The Recruitment Officer
Demerara Distillers Limited
Plantation Diamond. East Bank Demerara
The closing date for applications is December 6, 2021