Vacancy for Guyana Project Coordinator
Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Guyana Project Coordinator for 1-year, with the potential to renew. Under the supervision of the Manager of Sustainable Business Group (SBG), the Project Coordinator will perform the following duties;
Scope of Work:
- Oversee execution of multiple projects in Guyana, as well as potentially in the region, by managing project workplans, overseeing timelines, leading stakeholder engagement and managing project resourcing in coordination with DAI Guyana, US, and UK staff.
- Liaise with local and regional stakeholders as needed for project scopes, including convening meetings and stakeholder working groups, conducting expert interviews, facilitating focus group discussions, structuring national and regional partnership agreements, and obtaining needed information or data.
- Contribute to technical reports, analytics and analysis across a range of subject areas including agriculture, agribusiness, tourism, climate change resilience, SME development, and entrepreneurship.
- Lead monitoring of project results and reporting to clients and donors as required by the terms of each project.
- Support new business efforts as needed by providing input on technical scopes and budgeting for proposals for existing and new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 8 years of professional work experience, including project management experience
- Ability to work independently and be proactive while maintaining a strong working relationship with home office staff
- Excellent team working and collaboration abilities. Ability to work in a fast paced, multicultural, high volume, multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience in the Caribbean region and familiarity with local stakeholders
- Experience in content related to agribusiness, climate change and environment, tourism, SME development, and/or entrepreneurship preferred
- Legal right to work or be contracted in Guyana
- Ability to travel (“10 – 30% of time)
- Equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered.
Please email your curriculum vitae to the Monique St. Jarre, Lead Analyst at [email protected].
Closing Date: March 30,2021