Purpose: To ensure that all payments and costings are processed accurately and timely, and to ensure all Intercompany transactions are accurately recorded and reported in a timely manner.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Manages the Intercompany process to ensure weekly updating and statements confirmed on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that correct and accurate computations are done for costing of trade products.
- Manages the GRN and Goods in Transit account process to ensure that items are current and cleared timely.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all payments for the company.
- Manages advances made to suppliers to ensure that deductions are done as per agreement.
- Preparation of assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliation and schedules as per agreed schedule.
- ACCA Level 1 complete, CAT Complete, or Diploma in Accounting.
- Computer literate, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other
- Three (3) years’ experience in Finance or Accounting functions.
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, Proactive and High Energy.
- Job Application Details APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTEDTO SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES TO: The Director of Human Capital Human Resources Department 25-26 Main Street, Georgetown E-mail: [email protected]