Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the positions of HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISORS (CONTRACT) TO WORK AT THE PV FARMS IN BARTICA AND LETHEM
- The Health and Safety Advisors will be responsible for supporting / maintaining the Health, Safety, Environmen tand Quality (HSEQ) management systems for the Soventix I FMCG partnership under the direction oftheon-site Project Manager.
- Heor she will be primarily responsible for promoting all aspects of HSEQ throug hout the remote sites of Lethem and Bartica, communicating with the workforce and site management with respect to Health and safety.
- In particular, the Health and Safety Advisor will provide support to the workers and project management team with a focus on ensuring site health and safety compliance to legislative and corporate requirements and furthering the safety culture.
- Certificate or courses in health and safety program (Nebosh orequivalent) preferred.
- 1-3 years’of work experience in a HSEQ role, preferably in a remote site setting.
- Experience within the construction industry would be an asset.
- Job Application Details Note: Positions will be based in Lethem and Bartica Kindly send applications along with CV to [email protected] or to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.