WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING TO RECRUIT SUITABLY QUALIFIED
AND EXPERIENCED PERSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION
- Basic troubleshooting of Hardware inclusive – Androids, PCs, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops & Printers.
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
- Receive calls daily from Salesmen on the trade to provide real-time support for all hand-held issues.
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information.
- Support with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery tasks.
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
- Troubleshoot hand-held errors and failures and resolve or take corrective action accordingly.
- Manage the Salesmen devices on the Trade via a Remote portal and Mobile Device Management Systems.
- Arrange for servicing and/or repair of hand held devices and issue spare devices as required.
- Verify that back-end entries are completed by Salesmen on hand-helds for all manual sales transactions.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
- Coordinates physical and virtual meetings for Internal and External parties relevant to Project.
- Assists head Office Team with testing and deployment of hardware & software.
- Minimal Associate’s Degree and or related certification including A+, MOSE, CCNA & A+ and other Networking Administration Programmes.
- Similar Work experience, Technical Skills or relevant Certification may be considered in place of a bachelor’s degree.
The talent must maintain awareness of changing technologies.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a strong work ethic.
- Must possess the ability to interact with all levels of staff in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible to travel across the Group for Training purposes and be fully vaccinated.
- Ability to speak Spanish an asset as ABIL Group is operating in Latin territories and some Training may require travel to such locations such as Columbia, DR or Panama.
- Job Application Details Applicants are requested to submit their applications to: Vacancies Email to: [email protected] Telephone: 592-629-5299 or 592-503-0164