An opportunity exists for a self-motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To be the South Caribbean’s Premier GAR-145 Approved Fixed Base Operator”
- Sound Secondary Education.
- A valid Driver’s Licence.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Capable of using basic hand tools.
- Aircraft marshaling, towing, and chocking.
- Monitoring all ground handling equipment.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Experience as a Line Attendant or two (2) years of working experience in a similar capacity will be considered an asset.
- More Information Upon Interview.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Only Shortlisted Applicants will be Acknowledged. All successful applicants must have a recent Police Clearance. Please email Applications to: [email protected] or Submit an application via post to: The Human Relations Department Correia Group of Companies C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara. CLOSING DATE - AUGUST 16, 2022