An opportunity for the hiring of a local contractor exists at Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) Guyana Country Office. The successful candidate will develop a reporting tool for routine Immunization reporting data collection. This programme is in collaboration with the Expanded Programme on Immunization Unit of the Ministry of Health.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good human relations skill is to be demonstrated in dealing with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Flexibility is to be demonstrated in meeting the goals and objectives.
- Ability to conduct training with groups of young adults.
- Confidentiality and integrity are always to be maintained.
Avery good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Job Application Details Job Description: The job description can be obtained from the PAHO/WHO Guyana Country Office website at the following link: ( please click link) https://www.paho.org/en/documents/terms-reference-epi-reporting- tool This is a Consultancy for nationals of Guyana. Qualified candidates should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae via email ( pdf) with signature to [email protected] cc to [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged