Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Logistics Officer.
Under the direction of the Census Officer through the Office of the Deputy Census Officer the incumbent’s responsibilities include, but arc not limited to the following:
- Prepare comprehensive plans for the procurement, receipt, distribution and recovery of materials and equipment related to the 2022 Population and Housing Census (PHC).
- Develop and implement an effective system for monitoring the material and equipment.
- Supervise and train logistics staff’in logistic operations and standardisation of systems.
- Arrange for the necessary security clearance for field work.
- Participate in regular progress meetings and provide weekly updates on all logistical activities.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Statistics or other relevant fields from a recognized University.
Minimum tliree (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in the Public or Private sector preferably in areas related to Supply Chain Management. Training in Logistics Operations would be an added advantage.
- Job Application Details If you think you can take up this challenging assignment, please send your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae to the: Head: Human Resources & Administration Human Resources & Administration Department Bureau of Statistics 34 Main & Hope Streets South Cummingsburg, Georgetown We have vacancies in other areas, please submit an open application via email to: [email protected]