Panthera Solutions Inc. is growing its team to service the developing oil & gas industry in Guyana. Our aim is to be Guyana’s leading provider of industrial solutions and value-added services in asset maintenance and offshore deck services. We are currently looking for individuals to work as Maintenance Technicians, in Guyana’s Oil & Gas Sector in skilled trades including Scaffolding, Painting, NOT Inspections, Rope Access, etc.
As a Maintenance Technician, your key responsibilities will be to safely execute trade work using your skills and qualifications and apply industry best practices under the direction of trade leads and supervisors.
The following would be advantageous:
- Commitment to safety and ensuring a safe work environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Successfully completed high school
- Completed trade certification and/or demonstrated appropriate trade competency
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Exhibits positive work attitude
- Agreement to work an extended schedule in offshore locations
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Ability to work at height and/or confined spaces
- Experience working in an offshore or industrial environment is considered an asset
- Must be legally able to work in Guyana
- Job Application Details Panthera Solutions Inc. is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment, l/l/e are committed to non-discrimination in employment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. AU aspects of employment will be governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law. To apply, qualified candidates can send their CV to [email protected] Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.