- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from accredited school of medicine.
- Must complete five or more years of rigorous training and earn a medical license to practice medicine.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a health facility.
- Good Leadership & decision-making skills.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- License driver (an asset)
- Report to the Board of Directors monthly.
- Leading a medical team
- Analyze, evaluate and solve complex administrative problems.
- Understand, interpret, explain and apply laws, regulations, policies and written and oral directions.
- organizing workloads
- liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Design and deliver in-service training programs.
- Supervise, train and evaluate the work of subordinate staff
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, representatives of community organizations and the public.
- Input, access and analyze data using a computer terminal.
- Prepare and analyze grant proposals, service contracts, budgetary documents and financial statements.