National PAHO Consultant
An opportunity for a local consultant exists at the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) Guyana Country Office. The successful candidate will conduct a review to provide technical support in the Program Management and Partnerships function of the country office and support in the monitoring and reporting of all Programs. This programme is in collaboration with the elderly care unit of the Ministry of Health.
- A university degree in one of the health or social sciences and a master’s degree in public health, health administration, business, economics, management ora related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of Nine years of national experience in the areas of health planning, project management, monitoring and evaluation, including experience in strategy formulation and strategic resource allocation. Experience should also include negotiating and coordinating actions involving several institutions or partners
- Experience in technical project management in the social fields, preferably health project management requiring coordination among different institutions, national and international, including government authorities would be an asset.
- Open to nationals of Guyana only.
A very good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
- Job Application Details Job Description: The job description can be obtained from the PAHO/WHO Guyana Country Office website at the following link: Click link This is a Consultancy for nationals of Guyana. Qualified candidates should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae via email (pdf) with signature to [email protected] cc to [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.