The individual selected for this position will be responsible for ensuring the proper and effective operation of the business. This role requires the selected person to oversee the day-to-day operations and to ensure adherence to organization guidelines, the individual should be committed to supporting the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Five (5) CXC subjects Math and English included
- BSC. Degree, Diploma or relevant to the feild
- Leadership Skill
- Ability work under pressure.
- Great at Multitasking
- Communicate well with all levels of staff
- Display Problem solving techniques
- Ability to Motivate and mentor staff
- Managing resources (Office supplies etc.)
- Delivering exceptional customer service,
- Process and send all reports to head office; Maintenance, Operations, Human Resource/Administrative and Accounts Department.(daily, weekly & monthly)
- Process and send time sheet and incentive sheet for porters and drivers to head office
- Complete daily bank deposits
- Supervise the Field Supervisor and staff also assist when necessary
- Supervise all of the administrative work of the branch
- Type a breakdown of the daily income to be posted to quick book
- Remove customers from schedules and memorize transaction list
- Come up with ways to improve and expand the services of branch
- Monitor the customers’ arrears.
- Monitor distribution and repossession of bins
- Monitor customers joining the service
- Monitor maintenance of the trucks ensure they are in good working condition.
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Source, train, coach and develop staff
- Address customer issues and concerns promptly
To be discussed at the interview.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to: Human Resources Department Cevon’s Waste Management 1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown Email Address: [email protected]