BUXTON/FOULIS NEIGHBOURHOOD DEMOCRATIC COUNCIL
Application(s) are invited from suitably qualified person(s) to fill the following position of Overseer.
To manage the Council’s priorities and delivery of services through the provision of technical leadership and guidance, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities and accountability for resources.
- To ensure Council’s Office, Staff and resources with efficiency and professionalism.
- To advise the Council on any financial matter and to draft letters, memoranda and prepare any report required.
- To assist Chairman in the preparation of the draft estimates.
- To ensure that all disbursements of the Council are promptly charged in the accounts under the proper Head and Subhead of the estimate.
- At the end of each financial year submit to the Council the Receipts and Payment account and the financial statements in respect of each Head and Subhead.
- Ensure that all vouchers contained full particulars for each service such as dates, numbers, quantities distances and rates as to enable them to be checked without reference to other documents
- Five(5) CXC passes including English and Mathematics.
- Computer literacy and good organization skill
- Must have management ability
- Three (3) years’ experience in managing of an Office
- Job Application Details Interested persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae to: Chairman Buxton/Foulis Neighbourhood Democratic Council Friendship Village, ECD.