Health International Inc. invites applicants for the following position:
The selected candidate in this position:
- Assist the Supervisor and other pharmacists in the daily operations of the company.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be team oriented, have integrity, accountability and professionalism
- Must be able to work with persons of diverse backgrounds
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Experience in a pharmaceutical warehousing environment
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Knowledge of the warehousing and supply chain sector
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, reading and calculations skills
Job Application Details
Kindly send applications to:
Human Resources Department
Health International Inc.
Or email applications to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted on or before 18 November 2021