The selected candidate in this position:
- Assist the Supervisor and pharmacists in the daily operations of the company.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be team oriented, have integrity, accountability and professionalism
- Must be able to work with persons of a diverse background
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate from a recognised Institution
- Minimum of five (S) subjects at CXC inclusive of Mathematics and English language
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, reading and calculations skills
- Experience as a pharmacy technician
Job Application Details
Kindly send applications to:
Human Resources Department Health International Inc.
Industrial Site Ruimveldt Georgetown
Or email applications to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted on or before 18" November 2021