FFTP(Guyana) Inc is seeking applications from interested persons with the requisite qualifications and experience, for the following positions:
- Project Officer
- Preparation of reports, monitor and update monthly financial report and project’s progress, preparation of progress reports to monitor all technical, financial and administrative aspects of the projects.
- Monitor project contracts/agreements with project partners and counterparts on project implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective contacts with a wide range of external contacts with organizations and individuals who can assist in the successful implementation of the projects/programs.
- Coordinate the monitoring of implementation of the project work plan, and ensure that project monthly monitoring reports are submitted by project partners as well as coordination between FFTP (Guyana) Inc and partners.
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management or other related field from a recognized University
- At least two years’ working experience in project/program management; this includes working with diverse stakeholders in multi-cultural environment.
- A Diploma in Management or other related field from a recognized University.
- At least five years’ working experience in project/program management; this includes working with diverse stakeholders in multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in planning and implementing small and medium scale social and economic projects that promotes food security and livelihood enhancement, education (skills training and capacity building), adequate shelter and/or water and sanitation.
- Job Application Details Send application via email to [email protected] I [email protected] OR The Administrative Manager, Food for the Poor Guyana Inc. 1999-2002 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City, North Ruimveldt, Georgetown Only short-listed applicants will be contacted