Vlissengen Road, Georgetown
The Pump Attendant is responsible for dispensing, collecting cash payments from customers and making change, or charging purchases to customers’ credit cards and providing customers with receipts, and is entitled to work shifts.
- Understand and cope with harsh and overbearing individuals
- Be kind and polite.
- Possess a decent standard of verbal ability
- Be competent.
- Strong enough to stand for long periods
- Required to work a variety of shifts
- Capable of adhering to instructions
- Exceptional client serviceability
- Must be regular, dependable, and have effective communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Fill up a passenger’s vehicle with gasoline or diesel to the desired level
- wiping windshields
- Assisting customers with airing of tires
- Operate fuel pump and fill vehicle’s gas tanks with petrol or diesel to the specific quantity
- Purchase stock and store incoming products
- Maintain car parks, offices, restrooms, and appliances
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Contact us at : (592) 226-4459 OR Send an aplication to our location: Vlissengen Road, Georgetown.