Amalgamated Security Services (Guyana) Inc. is seeking to recruit a responsible individual for the position of Recruitment Officer. Ibis individual will be part of a highly effective, efficient, and capable team contributing to the support and advancement of our various business segments.
- Develops specific strategies, plans and initiatives which are aligned to company
- Develop, execute and take lead on recruiting plans
- Manage, develop and train staff within the recruiting department
- Provide advice to management regarding all aspects of the recruiting process
- Develops innovative uses of technology and marketing strategics to recruit top talent and attain best fit
- Provide management reports as required
- Monitors performance quotas and deploys team to achieve targets as set out in the agreed performance plan
- Develop and maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform other task or projects as maybe assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Degree in Marketing, Management, or related field
At least 2 years’ experience in a personnel capacity
Knowledge of current recruitment techniques and record of accomplishment
Analytical and leadership skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good knowledge of use of social media, among other recruiting tools
Able to work independently and multitask
- Maintains confidentiality (in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills at all levels within the organization
- Customer focused.
- Competitive salary
- Pension, Medical and l ife Insurance Plans.
- Job Application Details Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements and experience should send their applications to: lhe Human Resources Department E-mail: roylet.ferguson^asslguyana.com or Amalgamated Security Services (Guyana) Inc. Lot ‘O’ Ruimveldl, Georgetown. Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.