Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of
For the Guyana Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM).
The Guyana CCM is a high-level multisectoral partnership responsible for overseeing Guyana’s grants from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM).
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences. Health Sciences or related field
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Business Management. Project management or relevant discipline would be an asset.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a professional or technical office
- Experience working in a health-related area and/or within a government, international or private sector agency is desirable
- Experience supervising staff
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholder agencies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
A full Terms of Reference can be requested from guy[email protected].
Job Application Details
Applicants should submit a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Guyana Country Coordinating Mechanism
c/o Ministry of Health
Minister of Health's Office
The deadline for application is no later than Close of Business Friday 26 November, 2021.
Or Email to [email protected].