SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Toolsie Persaud Quarries Inc. has an opening for a suitably qualified person to fill the position of: SENIQRCIVILENGINEER
The successful candidate for this role must have the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Managementand civil engineering roles with large, industrial projects.
- Proven experience in managing large projects and a diverse team to deliver results
- Experience in sea defences, road construction, and other types of infrastructure development projects.
- Full understanding ofthe national tendering process and capable of preparing bid documents
- Must be able to work in the field and on-site at various company projects
- Understands and can implement OSHA procedures and requirements.
- Proficient in 2D/3D CAD modelling tools like AutoCad etc.
- Must be proactive and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary: Negotiable with fringe benefits and commensurate with qualification and experience..
- Job Application Details Applicants must send resume and applications to: [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted