The Senior Finance Clerk will be responsible for various accounting functions. Under the direction the immediate supervisor, the senior officer will be primary responsible to process the company’s fortnightly and monthly payroll along with other routine finance duties.
- At least two (2) years working experience within the Finance field.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Eight (8) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Completion of CAT.
- Currently studying ACCA level II
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Must possess good oral, written, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Preparation of fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Preparation of monthly pay advise.
- Preparation of NIS schedules.
- Preparation of PAYE Form 5 schedules.
- Preparation of annual Form 2 schedules.
- Annual preparation of employee’s emolument slips.
- Preparation of monthly payroll gross up for processing within finance software.
- Preparation of daily sales analysis and reconciliation.
- Reconciling and posting of daily deposits.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations.
- Providing support to immediate supervisor in monthly preparation of management accounts.
Attractive remumeration and fringe benefits.
- Job Application Details APPLY NOW Email to : [email protected] Post to Finance Manager Toolsie Persaud Limited Lot 10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown, GUYANA.