If you are innovative, logical and structured, a strategic thinker, and a teamwork leader, you possess some main qualities that we’re interested in. The Senior Warehouse Supervisor should have previous experience of the use of an electronic ERP such as SAP, Maximo, JDE, Dynamics, Acumatica or similar to include specific knowledge of the WMSandMRPfunctionality.
- To manage, supervise, direct and control all Cargo handling activities at Farfan
& Mendes Providence, in full compliance with all HSE and operating procedures.
- To ensure control of inventory materials and equipment.
- To coach and develop staff to a level where they can perform their roles.
- To improve Operational performance.
- Drive timely completion of all warehouse procedures to include receiving, binning, picking, slotting,replenishmentand orderfulfillment.
- Ensuring that all department KPI’s are achieved.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 CXC/CSEC passes including Math and English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional certification from an accredited institution in related or similar field or minimum 5 years’experience, two (2) of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
- Must be a certified forklift driver
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the Lumber Industry and Oil and Gas will be an asset.
- Job Application Details Kindly send applications along with a CV to [email protected] or to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Note: Only applicants meeting the specified qualifications will be acknowledged.