The Ministry of Health invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions
Two (2) Project Managers
Range of activities:
- Create long and short-term plans for projects, including setting targets and adherence to deadlines.
- Implement and manage reporting tools for all projects.
- Assist with the design and implementation of a Monitoring & Evaluation system for all projects.
- Adjust schedules and targets on projects as needed or financing for the projects change.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a similar field from a recognised University plus five (5) years’relevant experience.
- Ability to use Project Management tools and software.
- Job Application Details Detailed Job Descriptions/Job Specifications for the above positions can be uplifted from the Personnel Department, Ministry of Health, Upper Brickdam. Applications with complete Curriculum Vitae should be addressed to: Mr. Malcolm Watkins Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health Upper Brickdain Georgetown