The National Parks Commission (NPC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
SENIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK
Applicants should possess:
- A minimum of CAT or completion of ACCA Level I or the equivalent level of qualification recognised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Guy ana
- At least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks or other relevant accounting software packages.
- Must be able to prepare Statutory Financial Requirements
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to management in the supervision and execution of the day-to-day financial operations of the Commission.
The National Parks Commission offers very good working conditions and a competitive package.
Interested persons are required to submit written applications, curriculum vitae and names of two referees no later than Thursday April 8. 2021 to:
National Parks Commission.
Thomas Road. Thomas Lands